GPS tracker solution for refrigerated transport
The flexible solution for constant monitoring and registration of the temperature during refrigerated transports.
Regardless of the cooling systems used, the cooling data is recorded, transmitted and saved for analysis in real time. At the same time as the measured temperatures, the positions and routes traveled are recorded and registered.
- GPS trackers with temperature sensors
- These GPS trackers are equipped with temperature sensors that constantly transmit the temperatures in the cooling area. The Fleet Tracker is ideal for this.
- Monitoring the temperature profile
- Regardless of the cooling unit, the temperature profile is recorded with time and position information and is available up to 12 months back. The devices have internal memory and data loss is avoided.
- Logbook and temperature report
- With the standard reports, evidence of compliance with the cold chain is guaranteed. The length of time spent at loading points is also recorded.
- All inclusive
- All subscriptions include a SIM card, data transmission, optionally also internationally, and all functions.
- Geofencing and Points of Interest
- Unlimited number of geofencings and PoI's can be created and serve as a basis for alarms, theft protection, time measurements, etc.
- User and device management
- All devices and users are managed by the customer himself.
- Standardized Interfaces (API)
- Data exchange with various ERP solutions.
Data transfer in the cold chain
The GPS trackers that can be equipped with temperature sensors. They measure and transmit temperatures from different compartments of the vehicle.