Usage guidelines for the services of Tracker.ch AG
According to the contract concluded between us, Tracker.ch AG provides you with services (location, voice, SMS, and data services) and you, the customer, agree to use these services for “normal use” only.
Normal use (fair use tracker services)
Normal usage means using the Services in such a way that it does not affect the provision of the best possible quality of service to any other customer.
In particular, the following are considered to be unauthorized use:
- the resale of services by the customer or by third parties,
- the use of the services as a provider of value-added / mass communication services (e.g. fax broadcasting, call centers),
- the use of the services in special applications (e.g. GSM gateways, direct dialing solutions, M2M, permanent connections, rerouting / forwarding of connections to value-added service, short or special numbers),
- the connection of incompatible applications and devices to the network infrastructure,
- the dissemination of mass advertising or advertising that has not been expressly requested (“spamming”), and
- Violations of system and network security, in particular unauthorized access to data and network systems (“hacking”), unauthorized monitoring of data traffic (“sniffing”), disruption and overloading of services and network systems (“flooding”), falsification of control information in network packets (“Spoofing”).